From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:35:25 -0400
Subject: Free Country Studies.
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:24:27 -0400
From: HelenJane Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>

The University of Florida Map & Imagery Library is weeding out a group
of
older edition Country Studies done for various countries as part of the
Area
Handbook Series.  They were published by the Federal Research Division,
Library of Congress.  The handbooks with dates are listed in the excel
file
below. I can provide the SuDoc number for any specific item if anyone
needs
it.
These were received on GPO depository so they are available to any
United
States library who would be interested in claiming them.   The
University of
Florida will pay shipping.   Please send me your complete mailing
address
when reserving the materials for your Library.

Helen
HelenJane Armstrong, PhD
Head, Map & Imagery Library
George A. Smathers Library
University of Florida
P.O. Box 117011
Gainesville, FL 32611-7011
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Area Handbook Series (Country Study)

Area    Date
Algeria 1986
Austria 1976