From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kollen, Chris
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:29:43 -0500
Hi:

I have a grad student in American Indian Studies who is looking for a
satellite image, a groundwater map, or water shed map of Belize.  Couldn't
find anything in our maps/atlases, I tried looking in GeoRef and Water
Resources but they only index a specific area.  She wants the entire
country.  I also checked out Mexico in case they included Belize but no such
luck.  Anyone know of such a map?

Thanks

Chris Kollen

Chris Kollen