From:
Aimee Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 22:35:11 +0000
Hi Folks,

I have a researcher who is trying to find either an atlas or maps of hate groups in the United States from colonial times to present.  I am not certain I've ever come across anything like that and all my searching isn't coming across anything but I admit, I am not an expert, so I am turning to you all, the experts.  Have you all seen an atlas or map that charts hate groups.  I've shown him the government and non-profit resources on hate groups and many books which discuss them.

Many thanks for your help,
Aimée

Aimée  C. Quinn
Assistant Professor & Head Government  Publications  Librarian
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926