From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:10:10 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Kenneth Grabach" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Air Photo Maps & Geospatial Systems Forum [[log in to unmask]]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 3:47:31 PM
Subject: RDA and cartographic materials, follow-up

I have found two items that I think will interest the cartographic cataloging community. First is a set of files prepared by the Library of Congress giving record examples of various formats, RDA Record Examples . These are Word files of modest size, the second one of the list being Records for Cartographic Resources.
I will be referring to this, looking at the examples with great interest.

The second is an item that will be of interest to many when it comes out early next year. I will plug it so that Paige and Mary do not need to. American Library Association plans to publish RDA and Cartographic Resources , by Paige Andrew and Mary Larsgaard, with a release date of February 3, 2014. I found this by googling RDA cartographic materials. This was listed by Amazon, without a price, yet.

--

Ken Grabach
Maps Librarian

513-529-1726