From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:35:42 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:38:01 -0500
From: Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Updating Web Links
Sender: Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>

To All,

Please accept the usual apologies for cross-posting. In attempting to
simultaneously reach as wide an audience as is possible, it is necessary to
post to the more popular lists.

We will be updating our Links page www.har-indy.com/Links.html effective
October 15, 2002.  Anyone interested in making modifications, additions or
deletions to existing links, or if anyone is interested in partnering with
related reciprocal web site links, please feel free to e-mail me the
appropriate URL's.

We will also be developing a Links page for a parent archaeological and
environmental company during October and may elect to make reciprocal links
with web sites of appropriate content from this site as well.

Reciprocal links with web pages containing closely related material is
responsible for about 70% of our current site traffic, and we are confident
that this is the best way to promote traffic by interested parties.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation, and again my apologies when you
receive this message from multiple lists.

Regards,

Rich Green
4338 Hadley Court
West Lafayette, IN 47906