Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 09:58:26 EDT
***  This is being posted to Maps-L, MapHist and lismaps  ***

"The Globe my World": tributes to Dr Helen Wallis OBE in central
London on Tuesday 9 May, at 4.00 pm.

I suspect there may be people who plan to attend the tributes
meeting, which is open to everyone, but have not yet approached
me for a ticket.

Please do so, as soon as possible!  Only by that means can we
have a clear idea of numbers: for the volume of tributes to be
presented to all those attending, and for the reception
afterwards. We also wish to print and distribute a list of
attenders.

So if you can come but have not yet had a ticket please email me
or, if in the UK, send me a sae.

Please pass this notice on to interested parties.

Tony Campbell
Map Librarian, The British Library, Great Russell Street, London
WC1B 3DG