From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:24:36 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:58:20 +0100
From: Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: How many Miles to a Mile?

I have added an explanation and table concerning the mile/league and some
publications concerning measures to my website "Mathematical data for
bibliographic descriptions" on URL:

 http://www.konbib.nl/kb/skd/skd/mathemat.htm

With kind regards,

Jan

Jan Smits
Map Curator Koninklijke Bibliotheek, National Library of The Netherlands
SKD: Department for Cartographical Documentation
P.O. Box 90.407
2509 LK Den Haag
The Netherlands
tel: +31 70 3140241
fax: +31 70 3140450
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
E-mail: [log in to unmask] (encoded)

President Groupe des Cartothecaires de LIBER (GdC, European Map Curators Group)
Chairman Working Group for Mapcuratorship, Dutch Cartographic Society (NVK)
IFLA Representative for the ICA Commission on Standards for the Transfer of Spatial Data
WWW-SKD: http://www.konbib.nl/kb/skd/karto-en.html
WWW-GdC: http://www.konbib.nl/kb/skd/liber/intro.htm
WWW-personal: http://www.konbib.nl/persons/jan-smits/homepage.htm

Na matheis kai na matheis ap'tous spoudasmenous
(To learn and still to learn from those who know
--- End Forwarded Message ---