From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bruce Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:03:48 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:10:40 -0800
From: Bruce Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: new internet powered maps and atlases
Sender: Bruce Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>

Hello:

I wanted to make an introduction to you about Maps.com. We produce maps and
atlas products for general consumer and education/reference uses.

We have a new set of specially created educational atlases which would be
good reference material for the library. I wondered if you would be
interested in purchasing some sets for your library?

They are softcover, 50 pp's per atlas.

 - World History Atlas
 - US History Atlas
 - US Reference Atlas
 - World Reference Atlas
 - History of California Reference Atlas
 - History of Texas Reference Atlas

http://www.maps.com/cgi-bin/maps/search/prodsrch.pl?keywords=ipower%20atlas

Most of these atlas products are "internet powered." This means that each
atlas page has a link to a free website, and you can go there and get more
information online about each printed page. It is a neat merging of the
print and internet "interactivity."

We can offer a library discount price of $6.95 each for quantities up to 50,
and $5.95 each for quantities over 50.

This is the only listserv notice you will receive about these products.

thanks

Regards,

>> Bruce
>> --