From:
Richard Pinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 16:22:17 EST
Alice,
Here is the URL for the cartographic homepage at University of Waterloo.
It was created some months ago and is badly dated but it may still be of
interest to you.
  http://www.lib.uwaterloo.ca/discipline/general/cm.html

Richard Hugh Pinnell
Head, University Map and Design Library, University of Waterloo,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada  N2L 3G1
Phone: 519/888-4567, extension 3412
Fax:   519/746-8476
Email: [log in to unmask]