From:
Dan Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 15:41:46 EDT

Hi  Johnnie.  I was given your name by Tim McGrath at Microsoft.  Our agency
is currently looking for a map and geographic librarian.  I'm interested in
posting this request on MAPS-L, but I want to be sure it's OK to post items
like this.  Would it be OK for me to post the item below, or something
similar?
Dan Green

Would anyone be interested in a contract position as a map and geographic
librarian?  Our agency is helping to fill this position for Microsoft
Corporation.  Here are the details.  The job would be onsite in Redmond,
Washington, and last at least one year.  This person would acquire,
maintain, and manage circulation of a small-scale map, reference book and
digital geographic data collection.  Qualifications: ALA approved MLS or
equivalent; Windows Office software exp. OCLC and MARC-MAP cataloguing
systems exp.  Database and GIS sofware exp. pref.  Web site creation a plus.
 If interested, send resumes to: S&T OnSite, 4464 Fremont Avenue North,
Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98103., or email: [log in to unmask]  Fax:
206-632-6927.