From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:02:28 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 00:37:23 EDT
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: NACIS carpool from Seattle and roommate solicitation

As Nat Case observes, air fares to Seattle tend to be cheaper than to
Portland. I happen to live about 15 minutes from the Seattle airport. I'll be
driving to Portland for the conference. My tentative plans are to leave
Seattle Tuesday evening and return Saturday night. I have room for three
others if the luggage is modest, but with the caveat that the car is a coupé.
While it is spacious and comfortable, exiting from the rear seat might prove
bothersome for some people.

I'm sure there are many who want to economize. I would consider rooming with
someone.

Regards,

daan Strebe
Mapthematics LTD