From:
Nicholas Beyelia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2021 11:42:41 -0400
Hello Maps-L Community:

It is that time to renew your WAML membership for the July 2021-June 2022 year.
Dues are $45 per year. http://www.waml.org/

We of course welcome new members, so consider joining us! It is a great way for those new to the profession to network with seasoned professionals and to enhance skills and build resume experiences.

You may join/renew by Paypal. See this link:   http://www.waml.org/mbrinfo.html

If you renew with Paypal but want to communicate with WAML and the WAML-L listserve through a different e-mail, contact me at [log in to unmask] to me know which e-mail you prefer.

If you'd prefer to pay by check do not send it to my library address. But see the PO Box noted in PDF http://www.waml.org/mbrform2020.pdf

Some of you may have a problem either filling out the from via your computer, or may have a problem printing out the pdf.
I recommend using Chrome browser or one of the newer browsers. If you continue to have problems with the PDF form, just send me an e-mail with answers to the questions asked on the form, enclose a check and mail it.

See our upcoming plans for our Virtual WAML October 26-29, 2021  http://www.waml.org/conf/

If you are a lifetime WAML member, ignore this renewal reminder. You are noted as such, thank you.

And thank you all for your continued support of the Western Association of Map Libraries.

Nick Beyelia, Membership Manager