From:
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:23:49 -0500
Subject: (no subject)
   Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:39:38 EST
   From: [log in to unmask]

I am new to our schools media center and hope to draw on the wisdom of
this group!  The library I am about to inherent has a drawer full of
maps.  They have never been cataloged or stored properly.  As a previous
Social Studies teacher, this part of the collection is quite important
to me!  I would like to get these items organized in a use friendly
fashion (catalogued) and stored properly.  I think, at this point, you
could help me most first, by suggesting the best way to store these
items and second, but helping me decide which I may no longer want to
keep.

I appreciate any and all suggestions!

Thanks,
E. Campbell