From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:50:34 -0600
Subject:        NGS maps available
Date:   Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:39:21 -0500
From:   Valerie Sebestyen <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
CC:     Valerie Sebestyen <[log in to unmask]>

From my father's personal collection of National Geographic maps (they
weren't doing much good sitting in a dusty pile in his basement!):

The Making of America:
Tidewater  1988
West Indies  1987
New England  1987
Far West  1984
Central Rockies  1984
Atlantic Gateways  1983
Ohio Valley  1985
Central Plains  1985

The Making of Canada:
British Columbia  1992
Prairie Provinces  1994
Atlantic Canada  1993

Land of the Maya: A Traveler's Map  1989
Visitor's Guide to the Aztec World  1980

The Peoples of Africa/Heritage of Africa  1971
Peoples of the Arctic/Arctic Ocean  1983
Peoples of South Asia  1984
Discoverers of the Pacific/Islands of the Pacific  1974

Earth's Moon  1969
Top of the World  1965
Poster of American Astronauts/Moon 1973

Water, Precious Resource  1993

Pinnipeds around the World/Antarctica  1987
World Ocean Floors: Arctic Ocean/Atlantic Ocean  1990
World Ocean Floors: Pacific Ocean/Indian Ocean 1992
Arctic Ocean Floor  1971
Pacific Ocean Floor  1969

Mount Everest  1988
Heart of the Grand Canyon  1978
Earth's Dynamic Crust/Shaping of a Continent (North America) 1985

Southwest USA  1992
Boston to Washington circa 1830/Megalopolis  1994
Territorial Growth of the United States  1987
America's Federal Lands  1982
Portrait USA (color photomosaic) 1976
Spain in the Americas  1992

Lands of the Bible Today  1967
Mideast in Turmoil/Two Centuries of Conflict  1980
Middle East States in Turmoil  1991
Special Places of the World: Holy Land 1989

World War II Europe and North Africa/Asia and the Pacific  1991
Communism to Capitalism Econ. Evolution of the Former USSR  1993
Shakespeare's Britain  1964
Africa: Its Political Development  1980
Asia-Pacific  1989
Bird Migration in the Americas/Americas  1979
Australia: Land of Living Fossils  1979

Postage is coming out of my pocket, so preference is given to Maps
libraries/collections where the maps will contribute to the collection and
be available to multiple users.

Email your requests to [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Valerie