From:
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 15:31:40 -0500
Subject:        Latest issue of the Journal of Map & Geography Libraries now
available online!
Date:   Fri, 11 May 2012 16:27:42 -0400
From:   JMGL Editors <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
CC:     Kathy Weimer <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone,

Just a general announcement that our latest issue, a theme titled
"Crisis Mapping" or volume 8, no. 2, is now available in online form at
the journal's website: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/wmgl20/current

We believe you will find the content of this issue very timely, as well
as very useful in many research contexts. We wish to thank Patrick
Florance, Manager of Geospatial Technology Services at Tufts University,
and Editorial Board member for JMGL, for serving as the Guest Editor of
this issue, helping us to bring it to fruition over several months of
hard work. And of course for the several authors and co-authors who have
shared their expertise and insights into a realm that will always
require collaboration and cooperation if we are to survive and learn
from a host of different types of natural and man-made disasters, or
"crises".

Happy reading and go out there and make good use of this knowledge! Plus
please spread the word through other channels!

Sincerely,

Paige Andrew and Kathy Weimer,
Co-editors, the /Journal of Map & Geography Libraries/