From:
The Schuls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 14:35:59 EST
Hello,

I'm interested in starting an electronic mailing list or newsgroup dedicated
to road map collecting.  It would be a forum in which collectors could ask
each other questions about maps, arrange trades with each other, and discuss
the history of road maps and the companies that produced them.  Right now
there is no central place where collectors can turn for this information or
meet others with a shared interest in road maps.

If you might be interested in joining such a forum, please email me.

Thank you for your help.

Dave Schul
Department of Geography
University of Kansas