From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark S. Walker
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:04:55 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:22:23 -0500
From: "Mark S. Walker" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Nicaragua - Map Buying Trip
Sender: "Mark S. Walker" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear MAPS-L Subscribers,

Managua, Nicaragua will be visited at the end of April by Treaty Oak.

Persons interested in obtaining topographic sheets or other mapping should
contact me ASAP.

Nicaragua 1:50,000 topographic
300 sheets
$16/sheet (cheaper if I get there and do not have to pay through the nose
to get them). Please contact me if you are interested in a full set.

1:250,000 topographic? I have read somewhere that these maps do not exist
anymore. I will know for sure at the end of the month when I arrive there.
12 sheets
$16/sheet

Other materials that *MAY* be available.
Wall maps - 1 sheet at 1:500,000 or so, haven't been there yet so I can't
say for sure. Sometimes there is a political version and a physical version.

City plans in flat sheet format - usually limited to the capitol city but
occaisionally there are other cities available as well.

Tourist Maps - sometimes the IGN/IGM's publish tourist maps that are of
very high quality.

We will be looking for anything else that is intersting as well. Please
call or email with any questions.

Regards,

Mark

Mark S. Walker
Treaty Oak              Telephone (512) 326-4141
PO Box 50295            Fax (512) 443-0973
Austin TX 78763
--- End Forwarded Message ---