From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:45:20 -0500
Subject:        Re: Digital Sanborn Maps
Date:   Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:33:31 GMT
From:   Philip Hoehn <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

To see which San Francisco Sanborns should be included in CRL see

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/EART/sanbul_CA_SF.html#San%20Francisco

Those entries with "Sanborn Fire Ins. Maps - Calif. microfilm" are included in the ProQuest set for California.  If not shown in the CRL record, it's probably an oversight.

Philip Hoehn
San Francisco -- [log in to unmask]