Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 1994 11:55:36 EDT
Dear All,

Further to my previous postings, five people have most kindly
volunteered to load the demo of the Times World Map & Database
on Internet sites to which they have access.

The first of these should now be available:

ftp://mindlink.bc.ca/msdos/graphics/maps

This is a private BBS with standard ftp access. Many thanks
to Robert Cocking of the Canadian Geological Service for
arranging this.

The following have also offered to install it, but I have not
yet got details of access arrangements:

Nat Case - America Online service,
Prof. Duane Marble - Ohio State University,
Neil White - University of Queensland,
Bill Thoen - GISNET BBS.

Many thanks to all the above, and I will provide further details
when I have them.

Requests for review copies that I received were forwarded to the
Marketing Dept and I understand that they have accepted most of
these. These people should, therefore, have had or their copies
or should get them soon.

Now that quite a few of you have had the leaflet, some have got
the demo, and perhaps even one or two have bought it, does anyone
have any comments? I would be very keen to have these and you
can be as critical as you like (even if the product was largely
my idea originally).

Thank you for your time,

Tim Rideout
Bartholomew