From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:12:05 -0600
Subject: RE: Light tables
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:07:08 +0000
From: Hallie Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks to everyone for your advice about keeping our light table.  Looks
like we'll be bringing it with us when we move back to campus at the end
of the year!

Hallie Pritchett
Map and Federal Regional Depository Librarian
University of Georgia Libraries
Athens, GA 30602
706-542-0690 (Map Library)
706-542-0664 (Main Library)