From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:33:49 -0600
Subject: Update on East View Cartographic
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:19:52 -0600
From: Monsour, Tony <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hello, I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!

I wanted to extend my thanks to everyone who has worked with East View
Cartographic this last year and in years past. I also want to make
people aware of a couple of things going on at EVC that may interest
you.

EVC is becoming EVG - Our name change to East View Geospatial is a
better reflection of the products and industries we serve.  Along with
the name change we have also launched a long-awaited new website!
www.geospatial.com  It is in the mature beta phase and you are more than
welcome to check it out, place orders, and send us your feedback on it.
Our hope is that it makes finding maps and data much easier.  My
favorite new feature is the 'Spatial Search Tools' used in the 'Map
View'.

EVC Newsletter -  We just sent out our February newsletter and have
gotten some great feedback on it already.  If you would like to receive
this month's newsletter or be put on our newsletter mailing list please
send me an email.  This month we featured Sri Lanka topo and geological
maps along with Uganda and Ethiopia maps and various atlases for sale.

EV Map Link - I believe most have heard already that East View acquired
Map Link in 2011 and the company is up and running smoothly. Those of
you who were used to ordering maps from Map Link feel free to check out
the site at www.evmaplink.com or contact me for more information.

ALA MAGIRT - Unfortunately I was unable to make it to Dallas this year
but East View was able to give a brief update on EVG and some of our new
projects and offerings.  This includes EVG's distribution of the
Landscan dataset, our academic pricing model for plotting of the USGS
Topos, and other topics.  If you would like more information, a sample
or trial send me an email and I can get one out to you.

Thanks again and I look forward to working with you in 2012.
Tony

Tony Monsour
Academic and Library Account Manager
GIS Developer
10601 Wayzata Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55305-1526 USA
Direct: +1.952.252.4559 | Fax: +1.952.252.1202
[log in to unmask] | www.cartographic.com |
www.geospatial.com