From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:58:33 -0400
Subject: FW: Maps of Nazca lines]]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:56:55 -0400
From: HelenJane Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Brendan

The University of Florida Map & Imagery Library has the Peruvian
1:100,000
and 1:50,000 topos of the area described as the plains of the Nazca.
There
are no figures or Nazca lines indicated on the maps.  The map
information on
the topographic maps was compiled in the late 1960's and printed a few
years
later.  We would be glad to send you photocopies of the area on the map
but
it would appear the 1:10,000 topographic map mentioned in another
message,
would be your most detailed
option.

Hope you find the map you are seeking.