From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:55:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Copyright of DRGs (fwd)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:36:34 -0400 (EDT)

------------------
All public information from the U.S. Federal Government is the public
domain.  (see <http://www.copyright.gov/title17/circ92.pdf>, Chapter 1,
105). But this does not hold true for other government documents, both
within and outside the US.  In fact, many governments, state and local, DO
copyright their documents.  I would check with each source to see what
practice they are using.
Colleen
  Colleen R. Cahill                   |  [log in to unmask]
  Digital Production Coordinator      |  (202)707-8540
   & Recommending Officer for         |  FAX (202)707-8531
        Science Fiction & Fantasy     |  Library of Congress
These opinions are mine, Mine, Mine! |  Washington, DC 20540-4652