From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:40:26 -0600
Subject: RE: Sanborn Maps for the 50 States
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:23:49 +0000
From: Meuth, Nancy Joan <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Indiana University has digitized all its holdings of Sanborn Maps and
all maps pre - 1923 have been added to the Indiana Spatial Data Portal
http://www.indiana.edu/~gisdata/.  To see a listing of our holdings
check out this website
http://www.libraries.iub.edu/index.php?pageId=1002181.

A question that we had was if anyone has confirmed the copyright on the
post 1922 maps?  We would love to put all our Sanborn maps online, but
haven't had a chance to confirm the copyright.

Nancy J. Meuth
MLS Candidate
Indiana University