From:
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:45:38 -0500
Subject: Re: georeferenced historical county boundaries in GIS file]]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 04:48:29 GMT
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

------------------

HUSCO is pretty rough (1:1M or 1:2M, isn't it?  It really can't be used
for determining historical lines.  I mean, I've overlaid them on TIGER
and such to try to see what part of Petersburg VA once belonged to
Dinwiddie County VA and what part belonged to Prince George County VA,
but the HUSCO line is barely in the neighborhood of the Dinwiddie/Prince
George line.)

I just discovered Newberry by this message. Are the files worth getting?

Joe McCollum
Info Tech Spec
FIA