From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 16:44:01 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Helenjane Armstrong" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 1:57:24 PM
Subject: RE: Q about Gousha copyright

The H.M. Gousha maps were finally taken over by Rand McNally in the mid 1990s after several in between companies.  Most of their archives went  to the Newberry Library.  I would contact the  reference people at the Newberry History of Carrtography center.  This question about copyright has come up a number of times since Rand McNally purchased them.
Good luck with your search
Helen

HelenJane Armstrong PhD
Map Librarian/Professor Emeritus