From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:12:54 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Carlos Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], "DOCTECH-L" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:42:51 AM
Subject: Update on BLM 1:100,000 Map of Happy Camp, CA

I just received a phone call from Bill Jackson, BLM Denver Office. BLM Library Librarian Malia Burton forwarded my email to him. Thanks Malia!!

He was very appreciative about the error found on the Happy Camp map. He says that he will correct the master and the correction will be on the next edition of the Happy Camp map. I guess, for now, we can add the "s" on "Butte" of "Red Butte Wilderness."

If anyone finds errors on any of the BLM 1:100,000 that need to be corrected, you can contact:

Bill Jackson
BLM Denver
303.236.7345

for correction. However, he did say he will be retiring in the next year.

Thanks to you Bill and Malia.

,-~~-.___.
/ | ' \ "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of
( ) 0 the few or the one."
\_/-, ,----'
==== // Mr. Spock
/ \-'~; /~~~(O) Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Carlos A. Diaz
Government Publications, Maps, and Microforms
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
Mailstop 7548
Ellensburg, WA 98926