From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:53:47 -0400
Subject:        Gift maps-Antarctica, NV,WA, BLM
Date:   Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:55:17 -0600
From:   Marilee J. Ohnstad <[log in to unmask]>

Sally Scott, Head of the Brinkerhoff geology library, University of
Wyoming Libraries is offering miscellaneous maps to United States
libraries. Libraries may make requests with assurance of postage
reimbursement.  Contact Marilee Ohnstad at [log in to unmask] with your
request.

US libraries: When your package arrives, examine the box for the postage
cost and mail shipping reimbursement to

The University Libraries
Brinkerhoff Earth Resources Information Center
Dept. 3006
1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071

Miscellaneous Maps

Minerals Management Northern Great Plains Resources Program State of
South Dakota 1974

Yakima WA, 1:50,000 Topographic Map 1949

Nevada 1:62500 Topographic Maps

Elk Mountain Quadrangle 1968

Gollaher Mountain Quadrangle 1963

Goose Creek Quadrangle 1963

Mountain City Quadrangle 1940

Owyhee Quadrangle 1942

Owyhee Quadrangle 1965

BLM Surface Management Status-Surface Minerals Management Status Maps
1:100,000

Carson City, NV 1979

Carson Sink, NV 1990

Ely, NV-UT 1987

Mount Jefferson, NV 1990

Mount Hamilton, NV 1988

Overton, NV-AZ 1989

Tonopah, NV 1988

Coulee Dam, WA 1987

Moses Lake, WA 1987

Rosalia, WA 1987

BLM Surface Management Status Maps 1:100,000

Redding, CA 1984

Redding, CA 1996

Grangeville, ID 1980

Wallowa, OR-WA 1985

Battle Mountain, NV 1991

Carson City, NV 1979

Carson Sink, NV 1979

Ely, NV-UT 1987

Las Vegas, NV-CA 1986

Mount Jefferson, NV 1978

Overton, NV-AZ 1987

Tonopah, NV 1988

Rosalia, WA-ID 1987

Antarctica Reconnaissance Series 1:250,000 Maps

The Cloudmaker 1967

Convoy Range 1965

Franklin Island 1965

Guest Peninsula 1972

Hull Glacier 1975

Liv Glacier 1968

Mount Discovery 1965

Mount Harmsworth 1965

Relief Inlet 1968

Shackleton Glacier 1967

Union Glacier 1967

Welcome Mountain 1970

Nevada 1:24000 Topographic Quadrangle Maps

Boundary 1987

Davis Mountains 1987

Dead Horse Ridge 1976

Delamar 3 NE 1973

Delamar 3 NW 1973

Delamar 3 SE 1973

Delamar 3 SW 1990

Dyer 1987

East of Davis Mountain 1987

Elevenmile Well 1991

Elgin 1973

Flowery Peak 1967

Garrett Butte 1984

Golconda 1981

Hoover Dam 1984

Huntoon Spring 1988
Indian Springs SE 1976

Jacks Spring 1969

Kalamazoo Creek 1982

Mount Airy NE 1971

Washington 1:24000 Topographic Quadrangle Maps

Abercrombie Mountain 1986

Addy 1986

Addy Mountain 1986

Aladdin 1986

Aladdin Mountain 1986

Bald Knob 1994

Bangs Mountain 1982

Bear Mountain 1988

Belshazzar Mountain 1971

Big Huckleberry Mountain 1983

Blewett 1989

Blue Lake 1973

Bodie Mountain 1988

Boundary 1982

Boundary Dam 1986

Boundary Mountain 1983

Boyds 1992

Bulldog Mountain 1983

Bullfrog Mountain 1983

Burnt Peak 2003

Cahill Mountain 1985

Claispell Peak 1986

Chewelah 1981

Chewelah 1986

Churchill Mountain 1982

Cliff Ridge 1986

Cliffdell 1987

Colonel Bob 1990

Colville 1986

Cooke Mountain 1988

Crescent Harbor 1978

Copper Butte 1985

Cowlitz Falls 1994

Curlew 1988

Cusick 1986

Deep Creek 1986

Deep Lake 1986

Diamond Lake 1971

East Canyon Ridge 1973

Eckler Mountain 1983

Edds Mountain 1988

Farmington 1984

Fields Spring 1983

Fort Simcoe 1960

French Butte 1967

Frost Mountain 1995

Galena Point 1986

Gillette Mountain 1986

Gleason Mountain 1986

Goddards Peak 1986

Green Mountain 1974

Greenhorn Buttes 1967

Gypsy Peak 1986

Hamilton Buttes 1973

Harlow Ridge 1983

Helmer Mountain 1986

Hopkins Ridge 1983

Hunger Mountain 1990

Hurricane Hill 1955

Ione 1986

Ione 1996

Independent Mountain 1983

Jackknife Mountain 1985

Jared 1986

Karamin 1988

Kooskooskie 1983

La Fleur Lake 1985

Lacey 1981

Lake Gillette 1986

Lake Quinault West 1990

Laurier 1971

Le Dout Creek 1987

Leadpoint 1986

Leavenworth 1989

Littlerock 1986

Malo 1988

Malone 1986

Manastash Lake 1987

Matheny Ridge 1990

McCoy Peak 1967

Meeks Table 1987

Metaline 1986

Metaline Falls 1986

Montesano 1986
Mount Leona 1983

Mount Muller 1986

Mount Spokane 1986

Mount Walker 1986

Mount Zion 990

Mukilteo 1976

Nelson Peak 1986

Northwestern Lake 1983

Old Scab Mountain 1987

Orient 1971

Packwood 1989

Park Rapids 1986

Peola 1983

Pinkham Butte 1983

Pomona 1985

Purcell Mountain 1989

Randle 1989

Republic 1988

Rice 1993

Rimrock Lake 1987

Rose Springs 1983

Ruby 1986

Salmon River East 1990

Scotchman Lake 1986

Seventeenmile Mountain 1994

Sherman Peak 985

Sitdown Mountain 1994

Slide Peak 1986

Snider Peak 1984

South Huckleberry Mountain 1985

Spanaway 1976

Spirit 1986

Spirit Lake East 1984

Stentz Spring 1983

Stentz Spring 1991

Storm King Mountain 1988

Swan Lake 1988

Tacoma Peak 1986

Thirteenmile Creek 1994

Tieton Basin 1987

Timber Mountain 1986

Toroda 1988

Tower Rock 1967

Tweedie 1981

Tyler Peak 1990

Valley 1986

Vaughn 1969

Vulcan Mountain 1988

Waitts Lake 1967

White Lakes 1981

White Mud Lake 1986

Wilcox 1965

Winchester Peak 1981

Winchester Peak 1986

Wood Gulch 1972

Marilee Ohnstad
Library Assistant Senior
The University Libraries
Brinkerhoff Earth Resources Information Center
Dept. 3006
1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071

"My father never feared death. He never saw it as an ending," Patti
Davis said. "I don't know why Alzheimer's was allowed to steal so much
of my father before releasing him into the arms of death. But I know
that at his last moment, when he opened his eyes -- eyes that had not
opened for many, many days -- and looked at my mother, he showed us that
neither disease nor death can conquer love."