From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:41:53 -0500
Subject:        UOregon dups offer
Date:   Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:56:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:   Jon Jablonski <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Sets of 'Plans and profiles' of damsites for the following Oregon (I think
they're all in Oregon) Rivers.  These sets have very detailed contour
information for riparians areas, and many of these dams were never built.
The sets are clustered:  about 2/3rds are from the 1930s and the rest are
from the mid-50s.

Preference to those who'll take the whole kit and kaboodle.

(Happy Independance Day to all my fellow 'mercans out there.)

-Jon Jablonski
 Chief map wrangler, UOregon.

South Yamhill River
Wilson River
Willamina Creek Reservoir and Dam Site
Middle Fork Willamette River
White River
Wallowa
 Lostine Rivers
Walla Walla River
South Umpqua River
Umpqua River
Trask
McKenzie
Donner und Blitzen
Hood River
Coos River
Squaw Creek
Smith
South Coastal Rivers: Millicoma, South Fork Coos, Sixes, Pistol and Chetco
Siuslaw
Silvies
Siletz
West Oalla Creek