From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter nugter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:38:44 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 06:29:35 -0100
From: peter nugter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Additional info Indonesia 1 : 25 000
Sender: peter nugter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear MAPS-L users,

This is to announce that we made a complete list of all available sheets of
Nusa Tenggara, Timor Timur and Lombok 1 : 25 000 including sheet names and
issue dates.

We advise you to use this list and NOT the Bakosurtanal catalogue if
available at all. We counted already more than 100 mistakes in the
catalogue! All info is based sole on data found on the maps.

This list ( and all other MAPSWAP documentation ) may be copied without
consent for non commercial use (like libraries).
MAPTRADERS may copy these lists to their websites ONLY with a clear
acknowledgement from MAPSWAP or have to do the job themselves.
Next week we will produce the last 1 : 25 000 lists (Jawa) updated until
August 1998.

Yours sincerely, Peter Nugter (director MAPSWAP)

E-MAIL ADDRESS: [log in to unmask]

ORDINARY MAIL ADDRESS:

MAPSWAP
Director: Peter Nugter