From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:38:40 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:56:20 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GITA Conference updates and News
Sender: [log in to unmask]

Hello all,
SpatialNews is pleased to announce we have launched a section dedicated
to providing you comprehensive details regarding the upcoming GITA
conference to be held March 26-29 in Denver, CO.
http://www.spatialnews.com/events/gita/

Visit this area to get pre-conference details from exhibitors. We've
received leads from numerous vendors on what they plan to feature,
what's going to be hot, and what they're giving away!

In addition, for those of you who can't attend the event, we'll be
providing daily updates and news from the conference floor.

GITA is one of the largest GIS conferences of the year. We hope to make
this section a valuable resource for hardware/software vendors and the
on-line GIS community as well.

We're sure you'll find this to be both enjoyable and informative.
Regards
Glenn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Glenn Letham, Senior Editor