From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:39:48 -0600
Subject:        Re: Fwd: Introduction/List of products
Date:   Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:35:08 +0000
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>

6383 Rose Lane Suite A
Carpinteria, CA 93013
Ph              (805) 755-4500
Fax:    (805) 755-4501

Introducing Rite Map-

Rite Map may be a new name in the map distribution industry, but the
people behind Rite Map are not new to map distribution. Founded and
staffed by former employees of Map Link, we have over 45 years of
combined experience as map distributors. This experience, along with
long term relationships with respected publishers and valued customers
across the country and around the world uniquely positions Rite Map to
be your consistent, reliable, and responsive source for maps, atlases,
and geographic products.

Contact us for a list of products that we currently have in stock. New
products are being added frequently. If you have a specific need for
titles not currently on the list feel free to contact us and we will do
our best to accommodate your request.

Our website, http://www.ritemap.com, is still under construction, and we
hope to have it fully functional soon. Once complete, customers will be
able to use the website to check product availability, prices, and other
relevant title information as well as to place orders.
We are currently accepting orders and inquiries via phone, fax, and
e-mail at the numbers listed below. Our hours are 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
Pacific time, Monday thru Friday.

Our terms:  Net 30 days or prepay (all major credit cards accepted).
Our discounts:  45% off retail (you pay the freight), or 42% off retail
(we pay the freight; standard UPS ground service or USPS, domestic
shipments only).

Expedited shipping services via UPS or USPS are available.
There is no minimum order amount. However, for orders that total less
than $100.00 retail there is a $5.00 handling fee. All drop ship orders
are subject to a $5.00 drop ship fee.

Despite the recent changes in map distribution within the US, and the
map industry in general, we recognize that a strong demand still exists
for printed maps and atlases. Our goal at Rite Map is to help you
fulfill that demand.

Rite Map. A new company with years of experience.

Rite Map, Inc. – 6383 Rose Lane, Suite A – Carpinteria, CA 93013
Phone: 805-755-4500 –  Customer Service: 805-755-4502 -  Fax: 805-755-4501
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.ritemap.com

Robin Young
Customer Service Rep.