From:
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:47:52 -0400
Subject: RE:      Broken map drawers]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:41:18 -0500
From: Alexander, Claire L. <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
We tried the WD40 approach and were told that all it will do is stop the
squeaks, not help the other problems. I've not rushed into ordering new
wheels, but lived with jiggling drawers to get them open and closed. So
I'll be interested in other responses that you get.
claire

Claire Alexander
Library Assistant, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Library
Purdue University Libraries EAS
504 West State Street
West Lafayette IN 47907-2058
Phone: 765-494-3264