From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:01:49 -0400
Subject:        USGS Paper Topographic Maps For Sale
Date:   Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:49:51 -0400
From:   Kevin Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Good Afternoon,

60,000 USGS topo maps - looking for a new home...

Maptech, Inc. of Amesbury, MA is seeking a buyer for a full set of paper
USGS Topographic Maps.  The full set covers all 50 States with nearly
60,000 large and small scale maps.

Maptech's collection is organized by State and by USGS reference code.
The collection is currently stored in nearly 700 map boxes that measure
24" X 30" X 1".  This collection was purchased in piecemeal over the
past 5-6 years with an unknown number of maps being out of date.

We're interested in finding a suitable home for this impressive map
collection and would be willing to part with it for well below the
market value.  This is a great opportunity for an organization to
inexpensively add this popular and extensive collection to their Map
Library.

Any interested parties should contact me directly either by e-mail or by
calling the number below. Please pass this announcement on to anyone you
feel may be interested.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Twombly