Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 12:46:32 -0600
Subject:        Historic Wisconsin Railroad Maps
Date:   Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:20:52 -0700
From:   Chris 'Xenon' Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

  While helping my father last week, I ran across a map he has had for some time and
probably bought at a rummage sale in the 80s. It's a map of the state of Wisconsin,
showing railroad routes and such. I don't have the specifics, but it seems to be quite
old. It's fabric-backed and the front media is cracked and some has been lost. It's about
36" by 48"-60" tall. I plan on getting some digital photos of it next time I'm at his house.

  It this anything special, or are they pretty run of the mill? Obviously a better
judgment could be made after I have photos, but if anyone has any specialty in this sort
of thing, feel free to contact me privately. I'll post the links to the photos here
publicly when I have them on my server.

  It's a cool map nonetheless.