From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:49:50 -0600
Subject:        Bodleian Library 'Selected map & book accessions' online
Date:   Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:03:50 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
From:   Nick Millea <[log in to unmask]>
To:     lis-maps <[log in to unmask]>, liber list <[log in to unmask]>,
maps-l <[log in to unmask]>, carto-soc <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

[Apologies for cross-posting: message sent to: Lis-maps, Maps-l,
Carto-soc, Liber-gdc]

The Bodleian's monthly Accessions List can now be accessed via:
        http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/guides/maps/herefrme.htm
Simply scroll down the page to "Selected Map & Book
Accessions", and you will find all the lists from 2000 to 2005
inclusive.

We will add to this on a monthly basis from now on.

For those of our "subscribers" out there, please let me know if you
now wish to cancel your hard copy subscription.

With best wishes,
Nick

Nick Millea
Map Librarian, Bodleian Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG, UK
tel:      +44 1865 287119
fax:     +44 1865 277139
email: [log in to unmask]

homepage: http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/guides/maps/