From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:22:47 -0400
Subject: Displaying Minute and Second Symbols in III
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:01:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Katherine Rankin <[log in to unmask]>
To: maps-l <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
This question is for libraries that use III as their ILS and have records
with coordinates for maps in their webpac.  We have found that the symbols
for minutes and seconds are not displaying in our webpac, so the numbers
for minutes and seconds run together.  The correct ASCII values are in our
records.  The superscript zero for degrees does display correctly (which
it didn't in the text version of the OPAC).  Has anyone found a way to
make the minute and second symbols display, or have you found a work
around?

Thanks.
Katherine Rankin

Katherine L. Rankin                               Phone: (702) 895-2224
Special Formats Catalog Librarian                 FAX: (702) 895-2280
University of Nevada, Las Vegas    Internet:  [log in to unmask]