From:
John Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 14:25:51 EST
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>           Has anyone ever mounted that large, wall sized, six sheet
>           map series of the world, DMA 1150XALL, on a wall?  If so,
>           what would you recommend for an adhesive and backing.  I've
>           heard that wheatpaste is used on a masonite or plywood
>           backing.  However, I have never had any experience with
>           wheatpaste, or if such goo really exists.
>
>           Thanks for any info.
>
>           - PMLPaul,
        I believe that the "wheat paste" you are referring to is just
plain old wall paper paste. There are different types on the market but
you are probably looking for the glue for just "paper" wall paper not the
glue for vinyl coated wall paper. Pop down to your local hardware store
and pick the brains of an old timer in their paint dept., I think he/she
will tell you the same thing. Yes it is easy to remove use steam.
Good Luck !
Brian