From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:56:28 -0400
Subject: Library GIS outreach/collaborations on campus?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:57:04 -0700
From: "Andrew Nicholson" <[log in to unmask]>

Please excuse any duplication.

Some time ago I sent out an email to various lists asking about existing
combinations (if any) of Maps, GIS, Government Documents, and Business
Information Services in your library.

As a follow up, I am curious to know what (if any) efforts have been
made by
your library to promote GIS use or services to individual departments
and
programs, outside of Geography. I am particular interested in any
efforts
dealing with Business programs, faculty, and data. Please check all that
apply:

___Our library has not done any GIS collaboration or outreach

Our library has done GIS promotion to:

___Business school/department

___Other Departments/Programs (please specify)______________________

Individual anecdotes are also welcome.