Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 07:25:28 -0500
Subject:        Re: Just $55 for students at 2007 NEMO Conference June 7-8,
2007 in NYC on Metadata, Geospatial Access, Geoportals...
Date:   Mon, 07 May 2007 19:35:11 -0400
From:   David J. Bertuca <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I am forwarding to you all a slight correction to the URL. This is the NEMO
Newsletter issue with the program and registration info in it. There is
still time, and still room, for anyone interested in mapping, map
collections, GIS, or cartography and geography. NEMO is a great
organization and the members are a fun group with many notables who all
enjoy having a good time while pursuing our map-related lives.

<http://www.northeastmap.org/nemo/nemo60.pdf>

David J. Bertuca, Editor, NEMO Newsletter

--On Friday, May 04, 2007 2:40 PM -0500 Maps-L <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

David J. Bertuca, Map Librarian
225 Capen Hall
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260-1672