From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Annette Vigil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:57:42 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:03:46 -0700 (MST)
From: Annette Vigil <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Places in Mexico <fwd>
Sender: Annette Vigil <[log in to unmask]>
To: Celia Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]

Looking at the new Columbia Gazetter of the World:

Pahuatlan cross references to Pahuatlan de Valle, a town, (1990 population
3,674), Pahuatlan municipio, Puebla, central Mexico, 8 mi/12.9 km NW of
Huauchinango; 20 degrees 17 minutes North, 98 degrees 09 minutes west.
Corn, coffee, sugarcane, fruit.

No listing for Amole.  There was an Amoles listed, which cross referenced
to Pinal de Amoles, which is in Queretaro.

Hope this helps.

Annette D. Vigil, Librarian             Phoenix Public Library
e-mail: [log in to unmask]     1221 N. Central Ave.
Phone: (602)495-5053                    Phoenix  AZ  85004
Fax:   (602)261-8751

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:

> [...]
--- End Forwarded Message ---