From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:53:20 -0500
Subject:        RE: MAPS-L: request for current state geologic map indexes
Date:   Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:49:57 -0700
From:   Kollen, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone:

For Arizona, you can find geologic maps at the Arizona Geological Survey
-- http://www.azgs.state.az.us/ and their
digital geologic maps at
http://www.azgs.state.az.us/publist_2.htm#digital.

Chris Kollen

Chris Kollen,  Geography, Planning and Psychology Librarian
University of Arizona Library
P.O. Box 210055
Tucson, AZ   85721-0055
(520) 621-4869