From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:03:53 -0400
Subject: DMA maps available
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:29:04 -0400
From: Joan Goodbody <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Michigan Technological University, a former DMA depository, is currently
weeding our extensive DMA collection. The Michigan Regional Libraries
have released these DMA maps for disposal so we are now able to make
them available via Map-L to libraries and educational/academic institutions.

Guarantee of postage and handling is required from any library or
educational/academic institution that places a request. Due to time
constraints, we must receive requests on or before May 17th. Thank you
for your understanding in this matter.

The list is available at:
http://www.lib.mtu.edu/unlinked/DMA_maps_listing.aspx

If you have questions or are interested in any of the maps, please contact:

Joan Goodbody
Reference/Instruction Librarian
Government Documents Coordinator
Michigan Technological University