From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:31:21 -0600
Subject:        Nevada Digital Dirt Mapping Project or the Death of Paper maps
Date:   Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:52:13 -0600
From:   Doug Behm <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

 From Kyle House

I decided to also use the group email address to share some information
about a new digital mapping project:

http://nd2mp.blogspot.com/

I only formally announced it yesterday and would appreciate any comments
or, better, recommendations that you may have.

I can also direct you to a slideshow from my digital map talk at AGU
last month which you may find entertaining. It stemmed directly from the
talk/rant in ID. I had to get some kind of work credit...right?

http://geofroth.blogspot.com/2008/12/geofroth-at-agu-2008_22.html

Happy New Year!

Kyle

--
P. Kyle House, Ph.D.
Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology

Douglas D. Behm, P.G.                      [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
University Geologist
Office of Land Management and Real Estate Services
University of Alabama