Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:47:56 -0500
Subject:        New GEOFRED mapping feature
Date:   Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:33:28 -0500
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     [log in to unmask]

Hello!

I want to let you all know about an addition to our web-based data
services:

We have a new data-mapping tool called GEOFRED
<http://geofred.stlouisfed.org/> (http://geofred.stlouisfed.org/), which
displays color-coded data on the state, MSA, and county levels. For
example, GEOFRED can display the unemployment rate for all counties in
the United States.  The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis will be adding
data series to this tool, increasing its value.

In addition, to celebrate our new mapping tool, we also have made a
_Statistical Atlas of the United States:  Based on the Results of Ninth
Census 1970_ <http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/publications/sat1870/>
available on FRASER (http://fraser.stlouisfed.org)
<http://fraser.stlouisfed.org>, our digital library of economic
publications.  In order to reduce the file size of version at the
American Memory site at the Library of Congress, we converted their
digital copy to a pdf, and created separate links for each chart.

As always, feel free to contact our webmaster with any questions about
our site and services: [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Katrina

Katrina Stierholz
Director of Library and Research Information Services
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
voice        314-444-8552
email        [log in to unmask]
FRASER <http://fraser.stlouisfed.org>:  A digital library of economic