Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:31:51 -0600
Subject:        Re: schematic interstate map
Date:   Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:06:34 -0600
From:   Nat Case <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

The masterpiece of simplification simplified a whole lot of interstates
and nodes out of existence. Even if you eliminate the 3-digit spur and
bypass routes, it ignores I-94 between Minneapolis and Chicago and
altogether ignores I-29 and I-43. All of Wisconsin thus gets ignores.
See the comments posted at the original site
(http://www.chrisyates.net/reprographics/index.php?page=424) for further
roads left out and other errors.

 It's a cool idea, tough to execute.

Nat Case