From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 15:34:51 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:25:34 -0400 (EDT)
From: Celia Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ahmadabad, India

This is for another student doing a city study but since we need more help
with this one I'm putting it all together.  We have coverage for the
vicinity around Ahmadabad at 1:250,000 and a very general city map but I
know she will need more.  I am trying to locate topographic coverage
at 1:25,000, a street plan, and an aerial photograph.

Any help will be appreciated.  Again, borrowing any material would be
ideal but photocopies, web site location, and purchase information are
options.

Many thanks.

Celia Pratt
Maps Collection