From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:20:45 -0500
Subject:        Re: DMA map questions]
Date:   Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:55:56 -0500
From:   Gwen Curtis <[log in to unmask]>

Claire:  I have a copy of the 1983 DMA Map and Chart Depository Program
membership agreement which covers the specifics about the 1501 series.
I can fax a copy to you if you like.  I'll be anxious to see other
lifted. -- Gwen Curtis, Univ. of Ky Libraries

At 02:12 PM 11/25/2003 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

Gwen Curtis ([log in to unmask])
Pirtle Geological Sciences Library and Map Collection
410 King Library Addition
University of Kentucky Libraries
Lexington, KY 40506-0039
(859) 257-1853