From:
Luis Bahiana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 1994 11:59:32 EDT

HELLO Map-ers
I have this SPOT viwe, and I am doing Some preliminary adjustments on
dynamics, contrast etc.As a next step i am planning to perform some
quantitative analysis and vegetation indices on it.I am needing
some bibliographical references concerning SPOT image proecessing,since
most(99%|) of the bibliography i found deals with LANDSAT ETC.
I found some papers in French, written in yhe early 80'S and they mention
SPOT Ssmulation.What is this?  Thanks to all in advance.

KINDLY, LUIS
  LUIS CAVALCANTI BAHIANA     =
IBGE-DEPARTAMENTO DE GEOGRAFIA=     "WHAT YOU DREAM IS WHAT YOU GET"
   FAX(021) 273 69 44         =
   [log in to unmask]          =             OCTAVIO PAZ
  RIO DE JANEIRO-BRAZIL       =

5
LINE 1 %DATE
LINE 3 %SUBJ