From:
Rich Boardman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:16:43 EST
I had a question the other day that I think was answered correctly but
am not really sure. I'm sure it's a common question but I've never been
asked  this one. If one could drill directly down from Philadelphia to the
other side of the earth, where would one emerge? She wanted to be as exact
as possible. Any thoughts on location and what is the best method to figure
the answer? It's probably pretty simple. Thanks.

Rich Boardman
Map Collection
Free Library of Philadelphia